Nigeria Quality Assurance Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nigeria Quality Assurance Forum

A team of very resourceful quality professionals who have resolved to bridge the information gap evident in the quality assurance profession in Nigeria.

We welcome Tomiwa to Naija QA Trainer forum. Learn and share. Have fun!

3 posters

Buy Naija and Grow the Naira?

Admin
    Admin

Buy Naija and Grow the Naira? Empty Buy Naija and Grow the Naira?

Post by Admin Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:54 pm

I was discussing with my colleague the other day about the quality of products in Nigeria. I always wonder why it is so difficult for Nigerian companies especially those in the real sector to maintain consistency in the quality of their products. For instance, i ate a burnt biscuit produced by a trusted company. I trust something went wrong in the line of production that skipped the operator who left the biscuit in the oven longer than the required time, the in-line QA who couldn't sort properly. Do you think i should keep buying "Naija to grow the Naira" with this kind of negligence?
    QAspecial
    QAspecial

Buy Naija and Grow the Naira? Empty Re: Buy Naija and Grow the Naira?

Post by QAspecial Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:39 am

Negligence of work is the worst blunder of a QA person. But I think this problem can be solved with change management.
    Deko4christ

Post by Deko4christ Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:29 pm

I think u shouldnt stop buying, thank God u said its from a trusted company. All I think u should do is to send a complaint to the appropriate quarter , then if u av a suggestion on hw to avoid such occurrence u can do dat. We can also use dis forum as a medium to contact d QA department of the company.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:47 pm

Yes customer's complaints does work sometimes. But they dont in most cases. Well said Deko4christ, this forum was created to help reorient ourselves as QA practitionals

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:30 pm